Comments Timeline

  • 2016-12-04  P_1_1_1_01
    Comment by Hele

    Why I can not reach the smoothiest condition like the last second in the video ?

  • 2016-08-11  P_4_3_1_02
    Comment by Yiseob

    Can I use video instead image reference?

  • 2016-05-07  P_4_3_1_02_analyse_svg_grayscale
    Comment by jacob.list@gmail.com

    I keep getting a null pointer exception. Does anybody know what's wrong?

     

    Thank you.

  • 2016-04-22  P_4_1_1_01
    Comment by Jane

    Gibt es auch die Möglichkeit, aus dem Viereck, mit dem man einen Bildausschnitt wählt,  ein Dreieck zu machen?

     

    LG

  • 2016-04-19  M_4_4_01_TOOL
    Comment by And

    Hey Karl, were you able to solve that problem?
    I am having the same issue...

    Thanks!

  • 2016-04-11  P_4_2_1_01
    Comment by JH

    Hallo ich hab das gleiche Problem mit dem Programm. Es erscheint immer die Fehlermeldung "NullPointerException"(siehe Datei im Anhang) und ich weiss nicht, was ich tun muss.

  • 2016-02-24  P_4_2_1_01
    Comment by aleida flores

    Hello,

    I am trying to run the program P_4_2_1_01, each time it bugs Processing.

    Do you have any ansewer to that.

    I can read that since 2010 there is a problem with this program, i hope you find the answer.

    Thanks a lot


  • 2016-01-27  P_1_2_2_01
    Comment by Clau

    Hallo ihr Lieben!

     

    Da bei P.1.2.2 zwingend extrene Libraries gebraucht werden, habe ich diese nun:

     

    1. heruntergleden (http://www.generative-gestaltung.de/codes/generativedesign/#download)

     

    2.extrahiert (nur einmal, es gibt jedoch noch Weitere files innerhalb des Pakets zum entpacken, diese liess ich aber wie sie waren)

     

    und ins library Verzeichnis verschoben ( Documents\Processing\libraries (Win10).

     

    Ich habe ebenfalls den von euch bereitgestellten Code verwendet. Jedoch wird die library anscheinend nicht gefunden (The package "generativedesign" does not exist. You might be missing a library.)... Was könnte der Grund sein?

     

    Greets!

  • 2015-10-27  M_4_4_01_TOOL
    Comment by Karl

    I should add: I've got the sketch from the Code-Package-Processing-2.x-1.0.4 package and I''m running Processing 2.2.1

  • 2015-10-27  M_4_4_01_TOOL
    Comment by Karl

    Hey guys,

     

    I fired up Processing after a very long time. I'm pretty sure I've set up everything right yet I get this Error:

     

    The function group(String) does not exist

     

     

    It refers to this code in line 399:

    if (controlP5.group("menu").isOpen()) {

     

     

    libs ControlP5 and GenerativeDesign are sitting happily in the right libraries folder…

    Could you please help me out?

     

    Thanks!