Comments Timeline

• 2014-04-09  P_2_1_1_01
    Comment by Massimo Franceschet

I think that line

line(posX, posY+width/tileCount, posX+height/tileCount, posY);

should be replaced by line

line(posX, posY+height/tileCount, posX+width/tileCount, posY);

The small bug becomes visible if you set a rectangular display window instead of a squared one.

All the best.

Massimo

• 2013-04-17  P_3_2_1_01
    Comment by Andreas

danny: Die geomerative lib wurde am 8. März von Ricard Marxer geupdated und funktioniert nun auch mit Processing 2.0b8.

• 2013-02-11  P_4_2_1_01
    Comment by Glenn Gilchrist

I am trying to dl the updated code to resolve this error but the zip file is invalid.

• 2013-02-10  P_1_0_01
    Comment by bruck

Regarding the calendar problem: place

1. import java.util.Calendar;

on top of your script, works for me on 2.0b7

• 2013-02-10  P_2_2_4_01
    Comment by Glenn Gilchrist

Great book, but I am finding my geometry skills are rusty and leave a lot to be desired.  Any suggestions on a crash course that will offer enough to get me by?

• 2013-02-09  P_1_0_01
    Comment by Glenn Gilchrist

The calendar problem occurs with version 2.0b7  If you install an earlier version, the code works fine.

• 2013-02-09  P_4_2_1_02
    Comment by Elisabeth RObson

Hi,

I am having trouble with these sketches; I'm getting an error: Cannot find a class or type named "File".  I checked the processing.org web site, and don't see an object with that name.

Should I be downloading a plugin for File from somewhere?

• 2013-01-29  P_1_1_2_01
    Comment by denberghvanmartijn

Aight thanks for the fix, i just deleted it, works too :)

• 2013-01-28  M_3_4_03_TOOL
    Comment by Verena

Hey,

if I press "p" to generate a Hi-Res png, the app-screen starts swirrling around and as a result I always get a png showing a cropped version of the screen I want (see the attached pic)

if I use "s" I get a somehow 'pale' version of the screen I wanted …

What am I doing wrong?

• 2013-01-24  P_1_1_2_01
    Comment by Kvantti

denberg, that is because Processing has removed the Java dependencies in the latest versions. They were still included when this code was written, but now you have to manually add them.

Quick and dirty solution: include the following in the start of every Processing sketch that fails:

import java.io.*;