Comments Timeline

• 2014-04-27  M_5_1_01
    Comment by Massimo Franceschet

I think the test

if (level > 0)

should be moved at the beginning of the drawBranch function to avoid the drawing of 0-level branchings.

Moreover the block

int k = int(key)-49;if (k>=0 && k<9) {recursionLevel = k;}

should be rewritten as:

int k = int(key)-48;if (k>=0 && k<=9) {recursionLevel = k;}

• 2014-04-09  P_2_1_1_01
    Comment by Massimo Franceschet

I think that line

line(posX, posY+width/tileCount, posX+height/tileCount, posY);

should be replaced by line

line(posX, posY+height/tileCount, posX+width/tileCount, posY);

The small bug becomes visible if you set a rectangular display window instead of a squared one.

All the best.

Massimo

• 2013-04-17  P_3_2_1_01
    Comment by Andreas

danny: Die geomerative lib wurde am 8. März von Ricard Marxer geupdated und funktioniert nun auch mit Processing 2.0b8.

• 2013-02-11  P_4_2_1_01
    Comment by Glenn Gilchrist

I am trying to dl the updated code to resolve this error but the zip file is invalid.

• 2013-02-10  P_1_0_01
    Comment by bruck

Regarding the calendar problem: place

1. import java.util.Calendar;

on top of your script, works for me on 2.0b7

• 2013-02-10  P_2_2_4_01
    Comment by Glenn Gilchrist

Great book, but I am finding my geometry skills are rusty and leave a lot to be desired.  Any suggestions on a crash course that will offer enough to get me by?

• 2013-02-09  P_1_0_01
    Comment by Glenn Gilchrist

The calendar problem occurs with version 2.0b7  If you install an earlier version, the code works fine.

• 2013-02-09  P_4_2_1_02
    Comment by Elisabeth RObson

Hi,

I am having trouble with these sketches; I'm getting an error: Cannot find a class or type named "File".  I checked the processing.org web site, and don't see an object with that name.

Should I be downloading a plugin for File from somewhere?

• 2013-01-29  P_1_1_2_01
    Comment by denberghvanmartijn

Aight thanks for the fix, i just deleted it, works too :)

• 2013-01-28  M_3_4_03_TOOL
    Comment by Verena

Hey,

if I press "p" to generate a Hi-Res png, the app-screen starts swirrling around and as a result I always get a png showing a cropped version of the screen I want (see the attached pic)

if I use "s" I get a somehow 'pale' version of the screen I wanted …

What am I doing wrong?