Comments Timeline

• 2009-11-13  M_2_6_01_TOOL_TABLET
    Comment by Hartmut Bohnacker

A (hopefully) bug fixed version of this sketch is online. There seemed to be a conflict in the event handling order of the controlP5 bang button that was used to load an image and the file selection window. To avoid this I removed the button, instead loading an image is now possible by pressing 'O'. I'm not sure, if this completely removed the bug. Please let me know, if sombody still encounters problems when loading a background image.

• 2009-11-13  M_4_3_01_TOOL
    Comment by Hartmut Bohnacker

I tried it with 512 MB memory set in the Processing preferences and it worked. Did you check the checkbox in front of "Increase maximum available memory"? Because without, processing will not use the new settings.

• 2009-11-12  M_4_3_01_TOOL
    Comment by Peter König

Hello, I tried to start this tool but get an OutOfMemoryException... do I need more than 3 GByte im my Processing preferences for this? ;-) Greetings, Peter

• 2009-11-10  M_2_6_01_TOOL_TABLET
    Comment by Hartmut Bohnacker

OK, you're right. I had the same problem with some images (some smaller images worked). I'm trying to fix it. Maybe someone else finds a fix earlier. Then please let me know.

• 2009-11-09  M_2_6_01_TOOL_TABLET
    Comment by andy

very beautiful code!

unfortunately the tool crashes while loading an image?

can anyone help? thanks!

• 2009-11-06  P_2_3_5_01_TABLET
    Comment by Hartmut Bohnacker

Hi, thanks for the feedback. But this a message that I have almost all the time. The programm should still work if you have a tablet connected (and installed if necessary). Otherwise this programm will not draw anything.

• 2009-11-05  P_2_3_5_01_TABLET
    Comment by aaajiao

INFO: Applet was not ready to get location on screenNov 5, 2009 3:03:09 PM jpen.provider.Utils getLocationOnScreen

• 2009-10-20  M_6_1_01
    Comment by Hartmut Bohnacker

A nice litte variation of the sketch where all nodes repel each other. Here, each node spans a colored triangle to the closest and to the second closest node. To achieve this, the node class was a bit modified.

M_6_1_01_connected.png

• 2009-10-20  M_3_4_03_TOOL
    Comment by Hartmut Bohnacker

This image is done with one of the mesh tools. In the zip you'll find an image with the menu settings to recreate it.

090805_161553.png

• 2009-10-19  M_4_3_01_TOOL
    Comment by Hartmut Bohnacker

A smoke-like figure I've done with the attractor 2d tool.

090204_144625.png